Stationary traffic speed measurement system for roadside applications.
RAMER10 PT stationary traffic speed camera is a suitable solution for locations with high risk of exceeding the speed limit. Rectangular shape of cabinet and its possible height up to four meters significantly decreases risk of vandalism and damaging of the installed radar speed camera unit. RAMER10 PT can be placed on the road verge or into the central reservation area in case of separate traffic lanes for each direction. Special design of radar sensors enables speed measuring up to 5 traffic lanes simultaneously.
- unmanned, fully automated operation
- universal measuring container, exchangeable between RAMER10 PT cabinets in different locations
- anchored into
- concrete base
- on-line data transmission to back office
- solar power supply possible
- highly durable, bulletproof design
- safety glass to resist vandal attacks
- alarm system to signalize any improper action or attempt to attack the system
- air-conditioned for hot climate
PF 2020 20.12.2019 -
Minister of the Interior of the Czech Republic visited RAMET 29.11.2019 - On Wednesday November 20, 2019, First deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior Jan Hamáček visited our company to make himself acquainted with premises where Škoda Octavia combi vehicles are being equipped with a variety of special equipment for law enforcement purposes.