Stationary traffic speed measurement system for roadside applications.
RAMER10 PT stationary traffic speed camera is a suitable solution for locations with high risk of exceeding the speed limit. Rectangular shape of cabinet and its possible height up to four meters significantly decreases risk of vandalism and damaging of the installed radar speed camera unit. RAMER10 PT can be placed on the road verge or into the central reservation area in case of separate traffic lanes for each direction. Special design of radar sensors enables speed measuring up to 5 traffic lanes simultaneously.
- unmanned, fully automated operation
- universal measuring container, exchangeable between RAMER10 PT cabinets in different locations
- anchored into
- concrete base
- on-line data transmission to back office
- solar power supply possible
- highly durable, bulletproof design
- safety glass to resist vandal attacks
- alarm system to signalize any improper action or attempt to attack the system
- air-conditioned for hot climate
RAMET factory limits its operation in CW52 and CW53 18.12.2020 - Dear Customers and Business Partners, please note that RAMET factory will be in limited operation from 21. December 2020 to 01. January 2021 (CW52 and CW53). RAMET will be in full operation again from 04. January 2021. Team RAMET
PF 2021 16.12.2020 - Dear Customers and Business Partners, we would like to thank you for your trust and cooperation during this challenging year 2020. We look forward to built on this trust and provide you with our quality products and services throughout the year 2021. We wish you a Merry Christmas, well spent time with your families and loved ones and a Happy New Year 2021! Team RAMET