RAMER10 C - mobile radar speed camera
This advanced model of Doppler-based radar speed camera is designed for in-car applications and ranks among the most widespread and popular speed enforcement solutions. Provides comfort for patrolling staff, allowing them to measure speed of traffic while driving or when parked.
- maximum mobility
- fully automated speed measurement during driving
- both parabolic and planar antenna available
- high-resolution monochrome or colour camera with auto iris control
- measurement at approach, departure, or both directions
- other speed measurement methods available (vehicle tracing, average speed by start-stop principle)
- no deactivation of airbag needed
- radar battery automatically recharged from onboard electrical network
- image transmission through arbitrary interface
- wireless data transmission to back office
- customised installation
COVERTLY INSTALLED RADAR ANTENNA
TRAFFIC LANE IDENTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC NUMBER PLATE RECOGNITION
- can be linked either to radar speed camera or ARCHIV processing & viewing software
- accurately reads car number plates
- checks them against databases available, e.g. that one of stolen cars, vehicle safety inspections etc.
- makes processing of traffic violations easier
- allows batch processing in ARCHIV SW
VIDEO RECORDING SYSTEM
- is based on vehicle average speed during video recording
- provides continuous surveillance over a monitored vehicle
- reliably records other traffic violations, bad driving habits etc
perFEKT JobFair 2017 29.6.2017 - The recruitment team of RAMET a.s. company took part in the perFEKT JobFair which took place on 27th April 2017 at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology. The company presented its technologies and product portfolio to attract students interested in the field of research and development. The response did not take a long time, several students have showed interest and a few have already participated in a job interview.
!IMPORTANT!: Statement on alleged cooperation with Right Rise Ltd. 21.2.2017 - In recent days we have been contacted with many questions inquiring about our cooperation with Right Rise Ltd., a company based in U.K. We hereby declare that we have never had any cooperation, contract, partnership or any other relationship with this company. Also, no products from our portfolio have ever been supplied to them. Any data informing about alleged cooperation of that company with RAMET a.s. and deliveries of RAMER10 T speed cameras or any other products manufactured by our company are misleading.