The WARNS small warning receiver is a passive wideband receiver of radar signals developed for the Czech Army as a soldier protection against firing battlefield radars operating in a frequency band from 8 to 18 GHz.
Exposure of the receiver to radiation is signalled by an optical and audio signal. The receiver can also be supplied in its vehicle-mounted version as AUTO-WARNS. Among the benefits of the receiver are its small dimensions and low weight.
- Detector of the battlefield radars, exhibiting small dimensions
- Audio and visual warning signals at exposure to radiation
- Frequency range: 8 to 18GHz
- Sensitivity: better than action radius of the battlefield radar
- Indication sector at azimuth: 120°
- Range of working temperatures: -25°C to 55°C
- Battery operated
- Easy operation
RAMET factory limits its operation in CW52 and CW53 18.12.2020 - Dear Customers and Business Partners, please note that RAMET factory will be in limited operation from 21. December 2020 to 01. January 2021 (CW52 and CW53). RAMET will be in full operation again from 04. January 2021. Team RAMET
PF 2021 16.12.2020 - Dear Customers and Business Partners, we would like to thank you for your trust and cooperation during this challenging year 2020. We look forward to built on this trust and provide you with our quality products and services throughout the year 2021. We wish you a Merry Christmas, well spent time with your families and loved ones and a Happy New Year 2021! Team RAMET