The WARNS small warning receiver is a passive wideband receiver of radar signals developed for the Czech Army as a soldier protection against firing battlefield radars operating in a frequency band from 8 to 18 GHz.
Exposure of the receiver to radiation is signalled by an optical and audio signal. The receiver can also be supplied in its vehicle-mounted version as AUTO-WARNS. Among the benefits of the receiver are its small dimensions and low weight.
- Detector of the battlefield radars, exhibiting small dimensions
- Audio and visual warning signals at exposure to radiation
- Frequency range: 8 to 18GHz
- Sensitivity: better than action radius of the battlefield radar
- Indication sector at azimuth: 120°
- Range of working temperatures: -25°C to 55°C
- Battery operated
- Easy operation
AIRSPACE WORLD 2023 14.3.2023 - The company presentation at the Airspace World exhibition 2023 in Geneva. We thank to our business partners for visiting us and believe in further successful cooperation.
AIRSPACE WORLD 2023 18.1.2023 - We are pleased to welcome you to visit us at our booth No. I12 at AIRSPACE WORLD in Geneva, PALEXPO EXHIBITION CENTRE