The WARNS small warning receiver is a passive wideband receiver of radar signals developed for the Czech Army as a soldier protection against firing battlefield radars operating in a frequency band from 8 to 18 GHz.
Exposure of the receiver to radiation is signalled by an optical and audio signal. The receiver can also be supplied in its vehicle-mounted version as AUTO-WARNS. Among the benefits of the receiver are its small dimensions and low weight.
- Detector of the battlefield radars, exhibiting small dimensions
- Audio and visual warning signals at exposure to radiation
- Frequency range: 8 to 18GHz
- Sensitivity: better than action radius of the battlefield radar
- Indication sector at azimuth: 120°
- Range of working temperatures: -25°C to 55°C
- Battery operated
- Easy operation
PF 2020 20.12.2019 -
Minister of the Interior of the Czech Republic visited RAMET 29.11.2019 - On Wednesday November 20, 2019, First deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior Jan Hamáček visited our company to make himself acquainted with premises where Škoda Octavia combi vehicles are being equipped with a variety of special equipment for law enforcement purposes.