Doppler-based radar speed camera in tripod version suitable for a wide range of applications under any light conditions.
This model of the radar speed camera is designed for widespread use under any traffic conditions. This assembly can be transported in a boot of a passenger car, or even carried in hand. If speed measurement takes place under a deteriorated weather conditions, it is necessary to make use of a protective rainproof cover. When in operation, the device is power supplied from a battery (part of the power supply block).
- low-weight measuring and power supply unit
- long operating time
- covers up to 4 traffic lanes
- high-resolution black&white or colour digital camera (up to 16 MPx)
- auto iris control for optimum image quality
- high-rate of measurement
- furnished with touchscreen display, tablet PC or UMPC
- integrated battery charger
- communication through standard VGA or LAN interface, or WiFi
- image transmission via LAN, USB or WiFi
- encrypted data transmission
- site of measurement located via GPS module
- simple presentation of images through special ARCHIV software with ANPR feature
3 IN 1:
- Speed measurement
- Video recording
- modular design
- rugged finish
- heavy-duty tripod with adjustable legs
- operates at 34.0, 34.3 or 24.125 GHz
- operating temperature from – 20 to + 60°
- quick and easy deployment/relocation
- metal shipping suitcases
perFEKT JobFair 2017 29.6.2017 - The recruitment team of RAMET a.s. company took part in the perFEKT JobFair which took place on 27th April 2017 at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology. The company presented its technologies and product portfolio to attract students interested in the field of research and development. The response did not take a long time, several students have showed interest and a few have already participated in a job interview.
!IMPORTANT!: Statement on alleged cooperation with Right Rise Ltd. 21.2.2017 - In recent days we have been contacted with many questions inquiring about our cooperation with Right Rise Ltd., a company based in U.K. We hereby declare that we have never had any cooperation, contract, partnership or any other relationship with this company. Also, no products from our portfolio have ever been supplied to them. Any data informing about alleged cooperation of that company with RAMET a.s. and deliveries of RAMER10 T speed cameras or any other products manufactured by our company are misleading.